Jailbroke 1.1.3 now no email

velcro123

Feb 16, 2008
CT
jail broke my 1.1.3 using ZiPhone 2.2 now iTunes wont sync to my mail accounts. Wnen I connect the phone I get this message "iTunes could not sync mail accounts to phone because the email accounts are in use by the iPhone". And my phone cant open the email app from the dock. other then that everything works OK. Any help would be great !

Feb 16, 2008
I'm having the same problem, which section is this 1.1.3 mailfix in? Thx

Actually, now I'm getting a different error: IMAP server doesn't support XYMPKI authentication. please check account settings and try again. Ideas?

enigmanic

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
The 1.1.3 Mailfix on Installer is only if you jailbroke using Nate True's method. That issue had to do with passwords not sticking. Do not use it if you jailbroke using Zibir's method.

To fix the Mail problem using Zibri's method, you need to run a simple command in Terminal. See this post:

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 16, 2008
Thanks for the quick response, I'm not getting a white screen though, I'm getting this error: IMAP server doesn't support XYMPKI authentication. please check account settings and try again.

Will that fix this issue as well?

enigmanic

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
Thanks for the quick response, I'm not getting a white screen though, I'm getting this error: IMAP server doesn't support XYMPKI authentication. please check account settings and try again.

Will that fix this issue as well?
I'm assuming this has something to do with Yahoo IMAP Push? I'm afraid I can't be of much help, as I don't use it. I did a quick google search and came across this thread...hopefully it may be of use to you:

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1283087

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
The 1.1.3 Mailfix on Installer is only if you jailbroke using Nate True's method. That issue had to do with passwords not sticking. Do not use it if you jailbroke using Zibir's method.

To fix the Mail problem using Zibri's method, you need to run a simple command in Terminal. See this post:
Ah, thanks for catching that. I didn't realize it was Nate's only as I hadn't installed it, only seen it.

- John

Last edited by a moderator: