Jailbroken iPhone 3.0 yet?

soosb21

Bronze
Nov 2, 2007
i sure do miss my jailbroken phone, but 3.0 is awsome so far. only really miss winterboard, backgrounder, and 5 icon dock. what ya guys missin so far? any news on the dev team maybe releasing a quickpwn for 3.0? any one tried to use the old one anyways? prob not worth putting out a quickpwn if a new beta comes out tomorrow......not that it is but its very possible

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
i sure do miss my jailbroken phone, but 3.0 is awsome so far. only really miss winterboard, backgrounder, and 5 icon dock. what ya guys missin so far? any news on the dev team maybe releasing a quickpwn for 3.0? any one tried to use the old one anyways? prob not worth putting out a quickpwn if a new beta comes out tomorrow......not that it is but its very possible
The devs won't release the jailbreak solution until after 3.0 is officially released. That way, Apple can't take a look at the jailbreak software in advance and devise a way to block it before the official 3.0 release.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
Apple always has a look at the current jailbreak method, and it always seems to get patched (and rejailbroken), so i don't see why they'd be so afraid to show their hand this time around...

diverdown

Contributor
Silver
Sep 12, 2007
NYC
If Apple allowed an app like Winterboard, I wonder how many people would still jailbreak.....