Jailbroken iphone wont restore

Dec 14, 2015
My iphone 5s was successfully jailbroken on ios 9.0.2. After a few weeks or months i decided to unjailbreak because of ios 9.2. I backed up my phone and reset to factory settings. Now my phone won't reboot or even let me go into safe mode. I tried the DFU mode but even that doesn't work. Please help any information is greatly appreciated.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Did you use Reset All Content and Settings under your iPhone's Settings? If so, are you stuck in a boot loop? Restoring in DFU mode will usually fix this, Are you sure you actually entered DFU mode?

If your phone is connected to your computer and iTunes is open, iTunes should then tell you it detects an iPhone that needs to be restored.

. Excuse the coma-inducing background music.

Dec 14, 2015
Did you use Reset All Content and Settings under your iPhone's Settings? If so, are you stuck in a boot loop? Restoring in DFU mode will usually fix this, Are you sure you actually entered DFU mode?

If your phone is connected to your computer and iTunes is open, iTunes should then tell you it detects an iPhone that needs to be restored.

. Excuse the coma-inducing background music.
Thank you so much dude it worked i thought i was going to have to buy a new one