Jamjacket safe?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hmind

Jul 17, 2007
hey guys, this is my first post but i have been watching this forum for a while. Got my iPhone on Sunday and no problems so far :) I was wondering because I have the jamjacket and I've heard the case scratching the phone stories, anyone else have it and can say its safe to use with no scratching?

Thanks in advance!

ryanb

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
I've had the Jam Jacket since day 1 and my iPhone still looks as good as Day 1. No scratches or anything, I think the other one was acrylic too so that could of been why it was so different. I love this thing, not the best looking but safe and keeps a hold of my headphones :)

Hmind

Jul 17, 2007
I've had the Jam Jacket since day 1 and my iPhone still looks as good as Day 1. No scratches or anything, I think the other one was acrylic too so that could of been why it was so different. I love this thing, not the best looking but safe and keeps a hold of my headphones :)
thanks! Ya the one i heard about was the incase, it looks ok and the headphone holder is useful. It doesn't fit in jeans as nicely but an ok tradeoff fo extra protection.

Popdevil

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
hey guys, this is my first post but i have been watching this forum for a while. Got my iPhone on Sunday and no problems so far :) I was wondering because I have the jamjacket and I've heard the case scratching the phone stories, anyone else have it and can say its safe to use with no scratching?

Thanks in advance!
If you want it to carry your headphones, you may also want to check out the sidewinder. It has a belt clip and a place for your headphones.

ja_vo

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Atlanta, GA
same here
:cool: no problems with it what so ever