January 2008 update

a noobstar

Bronze
Dec 30, 2007
I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this but everywhere on Apple the new update is reffered to as the "january 2008" update, i hate to start speculating so early after the new update but were for sure getting one in feburary, it just sounds like to me this will be a monthly thing now, i don't remember them ever reffering to the updates before as the october 2007 update or anyhting like that...monthly updates, one can only hope (again this is a lot of speculating on my part)

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this but everywhere on Apple the new update is reffered to as the "january 2008" update, i hate to start speculating so early after the new update but were for sure getting one in feburary, it just sounds like to me this will be a monthly thing now, i don't remember them ever reffering to the updates before as the october 2007 update or anyhting like that...monthly updates, one can only hope (again this is a lot of speculating on my part)

That would be nice if it happens that way.

OH, you can change your sig since we now have 1.1.3, maybe change it to 1.1.4:)

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Actually, Apple was calling 1.1.1 the 'September Update'. This was speculated at the time, that updating would become monthly. Needles t say, it did not.

- John

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Actually, Apple was calling 1.1.1 the 'September Update'. This was speculated at the time, that updating would become monthly. Needles t say, it did not.

- John
Same here, I remember the "September" update and thinking the same thing.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
i'll just call it the "Tuesday" update to avoid confusion...

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
i'll just call it the "Tuesday" update to avoid confusion...
If we had updates every Tuesday, we would be on 1.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9 when 2.0 came out.

- John

a noobstar

Bronze
Dec 30, 2007
haha oh well monthly would be awesome and theres always a chance....small chance..but chance, ahha yeah suppose i will change my sig but i think ill make it 1.2.0 since sdk will defeintly be big enough deal for the 2 that is as long as they give us iPhone users update in febuarary that allows sdk and not in march....