Jawbone in-ear beeping question

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bluesy1

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Southern CA
Finally got a Jawbone that appears to be working though I have a question. I charged it up completely (light turned white) and was on a call for about 23 minutes and started hearing occasionally beeps in my ear. Read in the manual that that indicates low battery power. Why would that be after less than a half hour of talk time?

Also, when I went to press the headset twice to redial this same number all I got was a beep in the headset.

Any ideas?

toss002

Mar 7, 2007
Finally got a Jawbone that appears to be working though I have a question. I charged it up completely (light turned white) and was on a call for about 23 minutes and started hearing occasionally beeps in my ear. Read in the manual that that indicates low battery power. Why would that be after less than a half hour of talk time?

Also, when I went to press the headset twice to redial this same number all I got was a beep in the headset.

Any ideas?
You're certain it wasn't someone in call-waiting?

There might be battery defect. I've heard this before. Return it and get another one, you'll love it.

Bluesy1

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Southern CA
Yeah I realized it was another call coming in. But I could not figure out which button on the Jawbone to press to answer it. What is the trick?

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
I just press the button on the actual phone, you cant really control to much from the jawbone itself, just answering and hanging up as far as I know.

Anyone know something we don't?