Jawbone Jambox

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
Does anyone have one of these I just picked up a limited edition one in target yesterday for $129.99 a buddy of mine who used to work at Harley with me had one and I loved it so I grabbed one but haven't opened it yet because I'm out of town. What's your opinion with this device?

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Does anyone have one of these I just picked up a limited edition one in target yesterday for $129.99 a buddy of mine who used to work at Harley with me had one and I loved it so I grabbed one but haven't opened it yet because I'm out of town. What's your opinion with this device?
Not that impressed with the sound, but for its size and construction I shouldn't expect full-blown speakers.

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
I picked one up on eBay for $95. While the sound is a little bit better than my $65 iHome IDM9, I'm certainly glad I didn't pay the $199 retail for it. It sounds okay inside, but I was hoping to use it more outside like on a golf cart. It falls down quite a bit in open space. And the Bluetooth speakerphone is not nearly as good as my Jabra speakerphone for my car visor.

Sent Using iCafe App

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
It has more bass than most speakers its size. It is a bit overpriced, although very well-designed. As long as you're not expecting it to drive a party, the sound is fine for personal use.

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
Yeah I have been testing it all day sounds really good inside in smaller rooms however I took it in my living room and the sound was just okay. I might hold onto and see how things go.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
It's a good choice for times when portability is important. I wouldn't use it at home because I have a better stereo in my office and living room, but it's great for vacations and use at hotels and stuff. The sound quality is really good for its size.