Jawbone Jambox

Discussion in 'iPad Cases and Accessories' started by Cjvdh, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Cjvdh

Cjvdh Zealot
    Gold

Does anyone have one of these I just picked up a limited edition one in target yesterday for $129.99 a buddy of mine who used to work at Harley with me had one and I loved it so I grabbed one but haven't opened it yet because I'm out of town. What's your opinion with this device?

2. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Not that impressed with the sound, but for its size and construction I shouldn't expect full-blown speakers.

3. Cjvdh

Cjvdh Zealot
    Gold

So it wasn't worth the $130 I remembering listening to my friends and it didn't sound too bad it had a good bit of bass with no distortion. R

4. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

If you like it, then you should definitely ignore my opinion. Go with what you like.

5. Lon

Lon Evangelist
    Gold

I picked one up on eBay for $95. While the sound is a little bit better than my $65 iHome IDM9, I'm certainly glad I didn't pay the $199 retail for it. It sounds okay inside, but I was hoping to use it more outside like on a golf cart. It falls down quite a bit in open space. And the Bluetooth speakerphone is not nearly as good as my Jabra speakerphone for my car visor.

Sent Using iCafe App

6. psylichon

psylichon Genius

It has more bass than most speakers its size. It is a bit overpriced, although very well-designed. As long as you're not expecting it to drive a party, the sound is fine for personal use.

7. Cjvdh

Cjvdh Zealot
    Gold

Yeah I have been testing it all day sounds really good inside in smaller rooms however I took it in my living room and the sound was just okay. I might hold onto and see how things go.

8. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

It's a good choice for times when portability is important. I wouldn't use it at home because I have a better stereo in my office and living room, but it's great for vacations and use at hotels and stuff. The sound quality is really good for its size.