Jawbone!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

williamrob42

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
I really didn't like the jawbone, I am going back to the Apple Bluetooth. I Would love to sell my jawbone as it is only a week old. I would sell it for 70.00 including shipping. It is the Silver Jawbone with all the accessories. Thanks To All!:cool:

Scribblah

Oct 9, 2007
San Diego, CA.
I really didn't like the jawbone, I am going back to the Apple Bluetooth. I Would love to sell my jawbone as it is only a week old. I would sell it for 70.00 including shipping. It is the Silver Jawbone with all the accessories. Thanks To All!:cool:
Find a buyer yet? What was it that you didn't like? Most are reporting that it doesn't fit properly and when you raise the volume you get feedback.

cflamm

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
if you lower to $50 shipped I may consider!
give the guy a break! it's a week old and goes for $119 new. $70 is very reasonable and includes shipping.

i certainly hope you are not one of the people who has been complaining how greedy Apple is being...

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
give the guy a break! it's a week old and goes for $119 new. $70 is very reasonable and includes shipping.

i certainly hope you are not one of the people who has been complaining how greedy Apple is being...
Not any more; that crappy Jawbone is dirt cheap now.

Besides, most stores will refund within 30 days; why sell it here; just get all his money back....

I'm just saying'.....