JB 1.1.3 Continuous Crashing.

Hi-Phone

Jul 5, 2007
Hello Everyone, I like many others upgraded and jailbroke the new 1.1.3 firmware and some stuff works Like SummerBoard and some others don't like Customize. Does anyone know how i can come about to fix this issue? I really need some important apps to work but they keep Crashing(iSIM,CalliD Web Tools and so fourth. Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance!:laugh2:

spang

Feb 3, 2008
Help!

I accidentally upgraded my iPhone from 1.1.1 to 1.1.13.. I know stupid, but it was the first time I plugged it in to my computer and I was distracted, blah, blah... anyway... after reading lots of things and giving a firmware downgrade a try I got the 1403 error. I haven't found any solid answers about what to do then. ANY help is appreciated since my phone is completely unusable!

lacasapc

Feb 11, 2008
I accidentally upgraded my iPhone from 1.1.1 to 1.1.13.. I know stupid, but it was the first time I plugged it in to my computer and I was distracted, blah, blah... anyway... after reading lots of things and giving a firmware downgrade a try I got the 1403 error. I haven't found any solid answers about what to do then. ANY help is appreciated since my phone is completely unusable!
i am having same error 1403, please tell me what to do?