Jealous of people with iPhones?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

captain4004

Bronze
May 2, 2007
Charleston SC
Not impressed and I have seen this before, with the introduction of the iPhone Apple will solidify itself in the cellular market and industry. This debt free company will continue to make lots of more money. So the wannabes will continue to copy the originator in hopes of riding on the name and fame of Apple, often imitated but never duplicated.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Not impressed and I have seen this before, with the introduction of the iPhone Apple will solidify itself in the cellular market and industry. This debt free company will continue to make lots of more money. So the wannabes will continue to copy the originator in hopes of riding on the name and fame of Apple, often imitated but never duplicated.

OWNED. hahhaha

Jun 26, 2007
To be fair it was only posted on youtube yesterday, and I didn't find another copy of it :p

It's a shame you can't see the humour in someone spending so much time to copy the iPhone in an obviously sub-standard manner given all the windows functionality behind it.

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
To be fair it was only posted on youtube yesterday, and I didn't find another copy of it :p

It's a shame you can't see the humour in someone spending so much time to copy the iPhone in an obviously sub-standard manner given all the windows functionality behind it.
i'm sure it's a copy of the original that's been around for a while.

and yes, we can see the humor in something like that. problem is, we saw the humor 3 months ago. no longer do we see it.