JellyLock Beta

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I like that! It's like the unlock the unlock method used on a Jelly Bean (hence the name Jelly) Android device.

I'm surprised Apple haven't changed the way they unlock their devices. I know you can use the iPhone Configuration Utility to create a more complex password, but that's it.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
This tweak has a lot of known bugs that need to be worked out during the beta testing, and since it changes the way the phone unlocks, it's a good idea to set up an activator gesture for unlocking as a backup.

I've been a user of the UnFold lockscreen for quite some time, but now I've disabled it in favor of JellyLock. Like its inspiration, Android Jellybean, JellyLock features a circle lock icon that expands when touched to a larger circle. You can drag to the edge of the circle on your Lock screen to unlock your device. It also features the ability to fully customize the look of the launcher and add up to six custom apps that can be launched directly from the Lock screen. Other customization options include circle size and position, labels, badges, Siri launch, opacity and vibration.

Although it is still in beta, it seems to work just fine.

IMG_0054.PNG

IMG_0053.PNG

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Does anybody have berryc8 (new from jellylock) and priority hub installed? Berryc8 is causing my priority hub notifications not to be able to be opened on lock screen.