JellyLock7 Released

Discussion in 'Cydia Apps' started by up10ad, Jan 31, 2014.

1. up10ad

up10ad Genius
    Gold

JellyLock7 has been released for the iPhone. It is my favorite lockscreen tweak. Here's the link:

JellyLock7

1.PNG
    JellyLock is a lock screen app launcher, that is super convenient to use. Drag a grabber to your favorite application to launch it without unlocking your device first. In this version you can:
    • assign up to 5 app shortcuts
    • optionally disable pass code skipping (see below)
    • disable the default unlock method (You won't be able to simply swipe to unlock without the grabber)
    • hide the default camera icon
    • disable badges (enabled by default)
    • disable the background blurring (enabled by default)
    • change the circle color (default is transparent, as seen in the screenshots above)
    • change the circle size
    • change the opacity

#1 up10ad, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

I love JellyLock so much! :)

3. Kriss

Kriss Zealot
    Silver

Just installed this tonight. It's pretty cool. I only have my notes and my Yahoo weather on it so far. Passcode lock disabled when it goes to them. May or may not put iMessage on there. Thanks for the heads up.

4. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

I didn't think I really liked this when I used it last time but this version is really good.

5. Kriss

Kriss Zealot
    Silver

I wasn't big on having something on my lock screen but I like my notes app there. Many times I need to write something down and go looking for a pen, then I remember (face palm) I have an iPhone. I can just write it there. This makes it pretty convenient to get to that app in a hurry. I don't really like alerts and notifications showing up on the lock screen so I doubt I'd use it for any social networking stuff.

6. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Digging it.

image.jpg

7. fijiman

fijiman Contributor
    Silver

....Lockscreen is there for a reason....bad news for the security of your iPhone ((lower models than the 5s)) if the passcode is bypassed granting access to apps.

8. up10ad

up10ad Genius
    Gold

Passcode isn't bypassed, it simply opens the selected app immediately afterwards.

9. fijiman

fijiman Contributor
    Silver

lol:laugh2:........being different the "Android" way....1- Select App ....2-Enter passcode....:laugh2: