JellyLock7 Released

JellyLock7 has been released for the iPhone. It is my favorite lockscreen tweak. Here's the link:

JellyLock7

1.PNG
JellyLock is a lock screen app launcher, that is super convenient to use. Drag a grabber to your favorite application to launch it without unlocking your device first. In this version you can:
  • assign up to 5 app shortcuts
  • optionally disable pass code skipping (see below)
  • disable the default unlock method (You won't be able to simply swipe to unlock without the grabber)
  • hide the default camera icon
  • disable badges (enabled by default)
  • disable the background blurring (enabled by default)
  • change the circle color (default is transparent, as seen in the screenshots above)
  • change the circle size
  • change the opacity

Last edited by a moderator:

Kriss

Zealot
Silver
Jun 8, 2008
Cape Cod
voyager01.deviantart.com
Just installed this tonight. It's pretty cool. I only have my notes and my Yahoo weather on it so far. Passcode lock disabled when it goes to them. May or may not put iMessage on there. Thanks for the heads up.

Kriss

Zealot
Silver
Jun 8, 2008
Cape Cod
voyager01.deviantart.com
I wasn't big on having something on my lock screen but I like my notes app there. Many times I need to write something down and go looking for a pen, then I remember (face palm) I have an iPhone. I can just write it there. This makes it pretty convenient to get to that app in a hurry. I don't really like alerts and notifications showing up on the lock screen so I doubt I'd use it for any social networking stuff.

fijiman

Contributor
Silver
Feb 13, 2011
UK
....Lockscreen is there for a reason....bad news for the security of your iPhone ((lower models than the 5s)) if the passcode is bypassed granting access to apps.