Jewel Covers?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

dmbjewel

Jun 11, 2007
what is it?

what is a jewel cover? is it a skin for the phone or just a case to keep it in? I am sure that eventually there will be all kinds of bling available. although I would think that most people would like the sleak look of it already and not want to change it too much. hmm. I wonder...

i think that would be cool.
but impossible?
yes?
xx:sick:

Superfreaknduper

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
what is a jewel cover? is it a skin for the phone or just a case to keep it in? I am sure that eventually there will be all kinds of bling available. although I would think that most people would like the sleak look of it already and not want to change it too much. hmm. I wonder...

I agree with the not wanting to for sleekness....but a sweet Boston Red Sox cover for the iPhone? DELICIOUS...but it would only cover the back permanently. Because as i understand it the iPhone needs the physical touch of a finger to the screen to work. ...

sunny_and72

Bronze
Jun 12, 2007
san diego
www.crystalninja.com
I cant wait to BLING my iPhone

OMG! such a nice surface on the backside! It will take over 4,000 Swarovski Crystals to cover it and on the edges, but i use the thinnest tiniest stones, so it doesn't get bulky like the kind you see in stores.

OOOOhhhh I cant Wait!

rrich76

Jul 7, 2007
Kellie, I looked at your iPhone picture...that's really sweet! I wouldn't want it myself (way too girly) but it's undeniably cool looking.

sunny_and72

Bronze
Jun 12, 2007
san diego
www.crystalninja.com
Prices for CrystalNinja.com

Hi,

To do an iPhone in this size crystal will run about $460.00. (this one has over 2200, ss7 stones) Larger stones, only $310.00. We use only Genuine Swarovski Crystals, and can guarantee the work for 1 year. Much longer than other places. Also... accidents happen... I do repairs for no charge. (well, the clients pay shipping to and from)

I am aiming to do some work with accessories, www.iPhoneware.com very soon, not to mention the work I will be doing for www.bling-my-thing.com in Germany. We will have a Huge N/S. America online store very soon!

Keep an eye out!
Kel

sunny_and72

Bronze
Jun 12, 2007
san diego
www.crystalninja.com
4gb iPhone + Swarovski service available

Hello!
Well, I am letting go of the 4GB we purchased as an extra unit on the OPENING day of AT&T in Clairemont, San Diego. YAY! thanks AT&T Travis and Ryan!

If you don't have an iPhone yet, I have it listed on ebay, WITH the crystalling service, you pick ANY design, and I will make it happen. I have been doing this for almost 2 years and have done many corporate and celebrity pieces.

Let me know what design you would like!
ebay id: clay-diva