Jobs calls Tablet "the most important thing I've ever done"?

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I saw that earlier. Got me really hyped up over this tablet. It better blow our sox off! I hope it doesn't get over-hyped---I hate anti-climaxes!

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I always thought the iPhone was revolutionary and difficult to top. It makes one wonder what Steve has up his sleeve with this iTablet.

Twinnie

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
This is coming from a guy who describes almost every product and product update as 'revolutionary'. I'm not gonna get too excited, anything that was that amazing that could be done on a tablet could probably be done on either a MacBook or the iPhone. If there is any truth in this statement I'd say that they're bringing a new larger screen App Store for both the tablet and OSX and that by "most important" he actually means "most profitable".

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
What, in the name of all that is good, are you and iCafe doing with each other there?!?!

It was a rough night, dude.

Looks like it was!

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
No kidding. Steve really annoys me sometimes. Of course, who knows if he actually said this or not.
yeah, it's not like he's come out and announced it to the world, but as egotistical as he is it wouldn't surprise me. I respect him for what he's done but man, he sure does love him some Steve.