Jobs Provides Quote of The Day for Zune Haters

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Was he inebriated? Do you even know anyone who owns a Zune?"

Steve Jobs' reply when told by a CNBC reporter that Robbie Bach (head of MS division in charge of Zune) had said that he:
was particularly optimistic about the new Zune, that it was now a worthy alternative to Apple's iPod.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Wow, old Steve-o needs to watch it with the ****iness.

No one is invincible, even in their best year ever.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly

But yeah, he's completely right on this one...

Jhors2

Bronze
Nov 11, 2007
Hey, Apple's stock is still goin up regardless of how the market is doing as a whole, I guess he has something to be ****y about. He better be careful though, that is gonna get him in trouble one of these days.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
He also savaged the Amazon Kindle this week, saying it's doomed because nobody reads anymore ...
Well again, he's picking his battles wisely this week (though he's wrong in theory... Kindle will die because it's a unitasking turd)

but he should just be careful is all I'm saying'. And he better add a killer Ebook reader for free in the next update with dem wurdz!

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Well again, he's picking his battles wisely this week (though he's wrong in theory... Kindle will die because it's a unitasking turd)

but he should just be careful is all I'm saying'. And he better add a killer Ebook reader for free in the next update with dem wurdz!
Kindle is ugly as sin as well. Ebook reader would be very cool ...

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
A girl at my school has a Zune. Last week she got an iPod Touch, and she literally threw the Zune on the pavement outside of the school.

- John

H

Hayesimus

she coulda donated it to charity. well.... maybe not. that's like when it was time for the food drive at school and my mom sent me with all our spinach and beets. :S

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
I don't know anyone that has a zune. He is right? I do know of 2 other people that have an iPhone... and know of others that want to buy the ipod touch

H

Hayesimus

oh my.... haha. yes. i'm glad i made you think of that! lol

H

Hayesimus

true... but....

LOST>Seinfeld... sorry. its like a scientific law. or something...

H

Hayesimus

Yeah. there's no way the office trumps lost. the office isn't a CULT hit. its a hit but not a CULT hit. that's what lost is lol. does the office have action figures? or anything like that?

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
Yeah. there's no way the office trumps lost. the office isn't a CULT hit. its a hit but not a CULT hit. that's what lost is lol. does the office have action figures? or anything like that?
i think it's funny that there are action figures since practically no kids watch that show. even they think it is far-fetched and impossibly unrealistic..

oh and by the way,