Jumper....the movie.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Anyone seen this yet?

The wife and I are going to check it out tonight. Just wondering if we are wasting our money.

Looks good in the previews.

seanwes

Zealot
Gold
Feb 13, 2008
San Antonio, TX
the whole movie is just eye candy. It's a cool concept, which is what makes you want to watch it, but there's no story or plot.

nonetheless, i found it entertaining, just because it was such a cool ability, i didn't really care if it had a plot or not.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
yes it was ok. you're right the ability was the cool part and I wanted to see them having more "fun" with it. left a lot of loose ties at the end so could spawn a sequel. short movie. entertaining. Not neccesarily a "must-see" at the theater but if you have the time and cash it's decent. left me wanting more!

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
i thought it was a pretty decent movie compared to the trash i've seen lately.

i did think however that they used CGI too much and it was counterproductive since it looked extremely fake at some points.

the storyline wasn't much and did leave a lot of loose ends as they said. the ending was dumb imo.

either way i say see it but don't expect movie of the year.

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
It seems like one of the movies you go to the theater all excited for, and you brag to people that you're going to see but in the end it's useless and horrible.

Velodog2

Silver
Jul 19, 2007
Yup. Very disappointed. Good concept but they threw away it's potential. First movie in a long time I considered leaving halfway through cause I thought damn, I could be doing laundry instead!