June 27th - iPhone 3G Release

Who thinks the 3G iPhone will come out June 27th?

• Total voters

thinkart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Mid-MO
okay, it's been ages since i've been on this forum. the initial excitement over the 1st iPhone is what got me here...i came back to see if it's still here a yr later for the new iPhone.
June 27th is my best guess on the release date. It's the last Friday in June and is within the time frame AT&T has set aside for training and sales. How many of you agree with me? :laugh2:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I'm not guessing on a date. Obviously the 2.0 software is coming out in June, but as for the 3G version of the phone, who knows.

- John

iPhone-v2

Bronze
May 7, 2008
seattle
Ok.. so 8 months ago Stevo got pregnant :p (once again)and is just one month away from delivering his new babie.. :laugh2: v2

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Nice to see you back in the fray. Your classic avatar has always been one of my favorites.

iPhone-v2

Bronze
May 7, 2008
seattle
Nice to see you back in the fray. Your classic avatar has always been one of my favorites.
Well i just joined.. and this avtar is just my own pic... how this could be your fav. one:p
you are talking about me .. arent you?:eek:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Well i just joined.. and this avtar is just my own pic... how this could be your fav. one:p
you are talking about me .. arent you?:eek:
Yeah ahhh, not so much.:laugh2: Still the same, welcome to EverythingiCafe. Glad to have you aboard.

jimmy_hat

Bronze
Jan 19, 2008
UK
I guess this is the online equivalent of a really long and awkward silence... and you do get the impression he wasn't talking about you or your avatar v2... I've had that a few times on and off the net :s

edit- Oh dammit I knew somebody had to get a post in before I finished mine :p

iPhone-v2

Bronze
May 7, 2008
seattle
I guess this is the online equivalent of a really long and awkward silence... and you do get the impression he wasn't talking about you or your avatar v2... I've had that a few times on and off the net :s

edit- Oh dammit I knew somebody had to get a post in before I finished mine :p
yeah... i am still confused that Mr. Chris is talking to me or stevo new babie-v2:p
Btw Chris this is the best iPhone discussion forum out there.. Have been following it ever since its started.. and joined just couple of hours ago:(.. Should have joined much before that..
Keep the great work up!

justahsquirrel

Silver
Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
well, i think it will just be announced, but thats about it...specs will be show....when its going to be on sale? who knows.....maybe months later....

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I'm certainly hoping it will be released June 27, but there's no telling. Hopefully we'll know for sure after WWDC.

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
i hope they release it either that day or june 20th! thats 2 days before my birthday lol but then again i wouldn't be able to use it till my birthday so all it would do is torment me lmao

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
June 27 is as good a day as any to me, and it has the added distinction of being the same day I get my perfect attendance bonus. :D

thinkart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Mid-MO
Thanks Chris! I have a love for the old mac corporate image. i've been using macs since my Apple IIe. I temporarily fell to the devil's IBM compatible ways at the beginning of college because that was primarily available at the University. As soon as I was accepted into the graphic design program, I was back at home in the only Apple computer lab on campus and forgiven for my sins. :p
Any chance you'll do another contest this summer (for the 3g phone)? :cool:
I know I'm not a new member, but I bet most early 3g adopters will be upgrading from 1st gen iPhones.