June 29th! It's official!

the PHDs

Bronze
May 21, 2007
I also remember someone saying AT&T updates their sites on sunday nights...
can we expect to see it over there in the morning?

ebrunn

Silver
Feb 6, 2007
Minneapolis
The "Never Been A iPod" one was just on, the third one will probably be on after the intro for Without a trace.

DanUC6

Bronze
Jun 2, 2007
Thats the day before my wedding and sure as heck I will be there in the morn! Then I will take with me to Mexico:laugh2:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
The countdown has now been updated accordingly. Should have done it when JeffBubala correctly predicted June 29th.

slgynn29

Bronze
May 23, 2007
just saw the ad on espn watching the sox yanks game...looks good and i cant wait for the 29th!

mc751n

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
I've been reading the threads on this board for a while but I just registered because I saw the commercial tonight and got all excited, haha. Anyone notice that when Jobs did the keynote his iPhone said Cingular and now the iPhone in the commercials say AT&T. :laugh2:

I can't wait for this phonee!

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I've been reading the threads on this board for a while but I just registered because I saw the commercial tonight and got all excited, haha. Anyone notice that when Jobs did the keynote his iPhone said Cingular and now the iPhone in the commercials say AT&T. :laugh2:

I can't wait for this phonee!
Well that just reminds you of how long ago that keynote actually occurred. It won't take long before we won't even think of Cingular anymore. I know that my phone still shows Cingular in the carrier line instead of At&t. I guess that could change eventually though.