Just a heads up about buying direct from Agent18

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

aphex

Sep 13, 2007
Anyone looking to buy the Agent18 Eco iPhone Shield... Mine just arrived and while I love the case, Agent18 needs to learn how to ship a package properly.

The case arrived via UPS Ground in a unpadded flimsy manilla envelope which had been squished to a pulp. The blister packaging holding the case was obviously squished as well, but the case made it through ok (barely, i think).

I know Agent18 can't be held at fault for the crappy handling UPS provided; however, any smart company would at least ship the case in a padded envelope, if not a small box or something along those lines...

Just a heads up, if your buying the Agent18 case, stick to the Apple store or hopefully even this site will sell it soon...

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
you should contact them (and include a picture of the envelope, if you still have it) to illustrate this for them. although it seems like common sense to ship something in at least a padded envelope, they probably just don't know...

aphex

Sep 13, 2007
you should contact them (and include a picture of the envelope, if you still have it) to illustrate this for them. although it seems like common sense to ship something in at least a padded envelope, they probably just don't know...
Already 1 step ahead of ya, I sent off a polite but disappointed e-mail to them about 20 minutes ago.. Appreciate the suggestion though.

bberg23

Jul 24, 2007
My case arrived in the same envelope although the blister pack was not damaged in any way.

BTW, the case itself is awesome. Fits perfectly on the iPhone with no wiggle room and looks great.

Enjoy it!