Just a thought

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

davis5050

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007
I think that they should come up with a better camera, zoom, flash that kind of stuff. I also think that if they come out with new versions of iPhone then they should give current users some kind of trade in value or something like that so we can save a lttle money.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I think that they should come up with a better camera, zoom, flash that kind of stuff. I also think that if they come out with new versions of iPhone then they should give current users some kind of trade in value or something like that so we can save a lttle money.
Camera with zoom would be cool. I have tried to get some nature pics of birds or turtles and I cannot get close enough to get a good pic.

Trade in value=not gonna happen.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Zoom would be nice, but I think that the quality of the camera is a nice enough trade for other cell phone's cameras. They all have have low-quality, crap cameras.

skiz420

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
Boston
except for some of the sony ericsons... but thats cause they use the cams out of the sony cyber shots.... i think the highest i saw was a 5 or 6 megapixel with a 4x optical zoom on a phone... but thats not avaiable in the us of course... lol

H

Hayesimus

my blue KRZR took pictures as good as my iPhone. but true others are far from what the iPhone possesses.

Spoolin414

Bronze
Dec 6, 2007
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Samsung now has a 6MP Camera Phone. If Samsung can do it, so can Apple, the reason they never did because the general theme of the phone was not directed towards a camera phone. The iPhone is obviously directed to what it is, an iPOD Phone. Maybe something will happen with the 2nd Gen iPhone!

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
We all knew the limitations of the current iPhone when we bought it...

H

Hayesimus

I for one would like for them to make the only button you can select on the bottom of the screen the TAKE PIC button. every time i try to take a self portrait i end up hittin the camera roll. very annoying lol and i suppose a timer would be alright. if there was perhaps something to prop the phone up with. but perhaps its too risky lol

H

Hayesimus

actually its not even an internet phone. its a music phone with a browser and a camera. regardless i don't see your point. these things would make the iPhone so much better. why wouldn't they do them

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
^^By now I'm sure you've read the long thread in the General forum. I'm sure they didn't include all of the features for many reasons including some reasons that would undoubtedly make Apple more money in the long run. Either way, we can all hope they continue to offer "regular updates" that are "helpful" in every sense of the word.

H

Hayesimus

yes i read that thread as soon as i got done posting that. I posted like 3 times in rapid succession in the BANNED etc thread. the first post was because i wanted to know who invited the Drama Llama and the second one was to exclaim that someone had attempted to steal Macmanpro's identity and suggest they be banned lol, which happened while i was posting the second one because when i got done i suddenly saw that they were banned haha. so then i posted a 3rd time to note that publicly haha. wow. i work nights so i sleep during the day. i didn't know what i was missing!