Just A Tip>....!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

hmlaa

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
The follwing is a valid tip for all iPhone buyers that plan on buying it on THE DAY IT COMES OUT! Although this tip is valid for everyone it is of most use for DAY OF buyers...

Ok, so iPhone is a battlefield, heartache to heartache we stand... and i could go on... if you want to stay relativley clear for this battlefield that Pat Benatar and Steve Jobs set up then..

go to a ATT store that is in the suburbs of you major city. if you do so (and if the store sells iPhone) you will have less of a chance of getting stuck in that line or the store running out of stock...

like for me, there is a ATT store in my small suburb city that opened JUST BECAUSE of iPhone.... so because about 80% of the people in my town are Sienors over 60 (which goes back to my previous sienor theroy) not many people are gonna buy it! Plus like ALL of the teens and kids are out of town...(but thats another theroy)

So, i hope this helps people that live in a big city or any city in general... so remember.... WE ARE COOL, HEARTACHE TO HEARTACHE, WE STAND, NO PROMISES NO DEMANDS , iPhone IS A BATTLEFIELD, WE ARE STRONG, NO CAN TELL US WE'RE WRONG SEARCHING FOR SO LONG, ALL OF US KNOWING, iPhone IS A BATTLEFIELD!

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
The follwing is a valid tip for all iPhone buyers that plan on buying it on THE DAY IT COMES OUT! Although this tip is valid for everyone it is of most use for DAY OF buyers...

Ok, so iPhone is a battlefield, heartache to heartache we stand... and i could go on... if you want to stay relativley clear for this battlefield that Pat Brenatar and Steve Jobs set up then..

go to a ATT store that is in the suburbs of you major city. if you do so (and if the store sells iPhone) you will have less of a chance of getting stuck in that line or the store running out of stock...

like for me, there is a ATT store in my small suburb city that opened JUST BECAUSE of iPhone.... so because about 80% of the people in my town are Sienors over 60 (which goes back to my previous sienor theroy) not many people are gonna buy it! Plus like ALL of the teens and kids are out of town...(but thats another theroy)

So, i hope this helps people that live in a big city or any city in general... so remember.... WE ARE COOL, HEARTACHE TO HEARTACHE, WE STAND, NO PROMISES NO DEMANDS , iPhone IS A BATTLEFIELD, WE ARE STRONG, NO CAN TELL US WE'RE WRONG SEARCHING FOR SO LONG, ALL OF US KNOWING, iPhone IS A BATTLEFIELD!
That's Benatar; not Brenatar.:laugh2:

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007

Ok, so iPhone is a battlefield, heartache to heartache we stand... and i could go on... if you want to stay relativley clear for this battlefield that Pat Brenatar and Steve Jobs set up then..

O....K....Thank you. lol:p

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
she sings the song "love is a battlefield" its 80's i'm a big 80's fan!:laugh2:
Oh. Cool. I though the person was some sort of Apple exec i didn't know about. I got all scared. Talking to self {Its ok, don't worry. You still know a lot about the iPhone. No worries.}

hmlaa

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
Im still going to an Apple store. two reasons.
1. more fun cause more people
2. 100% of Apple stores will have the iPhone.
1.yes, metal is pretty cool music
2. yes, although it is the safest option... what if stocks run out?... because every one will think to go the the Apple store

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
1.yes, metal is pretty cool music
2. yes, although it is the safest option... what if stocks run out?... because every one will think to go the the Apple store
Not a problem. I like camping out so i will be the first in line. Also, Apple stores are much cooler. It will be awesome being the first out of the store with my new phone in hand while others drool at it in the line.

May 6, 2007
United States
Not a problem. I like camping out so i will be the first in line. Also, Apple stores are much cooler. It will be awesome being the first out of the store with my new phone in hand while others drool at it in the line.

I agree. Apple stores are amazing, and although I don't think I will be camping out, I think I will be able to get one if I try hard enough.

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
this thread just made me feel really old.

as for me, i've waffled between AT&T and Apple stores...i think i'll go with Apple for one reason...they will DEFINITELY have phones.

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Good luck. This phone will turn people into ninjas. They will be guarding their phones with their lives. I know I will seriously injure someone who tries to pull this on me. Not joking.:laugh2: