Just an update

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
Hi everyone. My posts come far and few now a days. I hope all is well with all. Well, I'll just start off with the basics. In a few days, I'll be a sophomore. My grades are fine, not as good as they were in Jr. High. A's and B's this semester and last semester the same except for a C in Spanish which I dropped. I don't indent on going to Mexico and they can learn English if they are in America. High School at the beginning was very rough, but now it's smooth sailing. I'm the manager and president of a new club at school, broadcasting sporting events live over the internet.This has made me popular at school with the staff and facility and students. We just made a $10,000 purchase of new equipment.

I have been OFFERED 2 jobs and I took one of them and I'm employee by the radio station as the technical team. The other job was a nationwide broadcasting group.

I'm not sure if I shared this but in march I went to Los Angeles California for band. Very fun! And no parents. :)

I still keep up on the latest and greatest news of the tech world.

Peace. :p

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Nice update - sounds like you're doing great.

You and your parents are the best judge of which courses are best for you of course, but I'd say Spanish, or any additional langauge, is a great skill to have.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Thanks for the check-in and update. Sounds like you've adjusted well to high school life. Being involved in internet broadcasting at your age will serve you well.

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
Good to hear from you Mac. Great to hear things are going well for you. Have fun working for the radio station this summer.

Skb2000

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 1, 2010
Scottsdale, AZ
www.sherrylbuchler.com
Sounds like you have things under control Mac. Second langauges are very important so don't turn your nose up at them. They are not intended to replace English but to allow you to communicate other places in the world.Usually an ear for music helps make it easier to learn another langauge..... if you don't fight it!

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
It's great to see you're doing fine, Mac. I wish you the best of luck in your school and career. Cheers, my friend.

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
Sounds like you have things under control Mac. Second langauges are very important so don't turn your nose up at them. They are not intended to replace English but to allow you to communicate other places in the world.Usually an ear for music helps make it easier to learn another langauge..... if you don't fight it!
I forgot to mention I switched to the euphonium from trumpet in band!