Just bought a Mac

sixkilla22

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
Perth Amboy NJ
Help: I need help getting my VNC back up and running....Whats the best VNC application for the Mac? I have an IMac OSX

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Help: I need help getting my VNC back up and running....Whats the best VNC application for the Mac? I have an IMac OSX
I believe Mac has it's own built-in VNC app, but you'll have to Google it unless someone else here can help you with it.

sixkilla22

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
Perth Amboy NJ
Ok i got Jaadu up and running on my network but how do i get it to work outside my network?

sixkilla22

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
Perth Amboy NJ
And is it possible to transfer my backup files from my old computer (running windows XP) to my Mac?

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
And is it possible to transfer my backup files from my old computer (running windows XP) to my Mac?
yep. many ways to do this. you can setup file sharing on your network, or use a temporary medium such as CDs, DVDs, Flash Drives, or External Hard Drives.

sixkilla22

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
Perth Amboy NJ
yep. many ways to do this. you can setup file sharing on your network, or use a temporary medium such as CDs, DVDs, Flash Drives, or External Hard Drives.

Ok i'll add it to a CD and transfer it...Where do i find the files i need to copy on my PC?

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
wherever you put them... :)

most people's stuff is either in their "[User]'s Documents" folder or on the desktop.

A

amadahao

DVD Creator for Mac

If you are Mac users,try Best Mac DVD Creator Software,DVD Creator for Mac, you will enjoy the convenience and high-speed.
Best DVD Ripper Software is an another wonderful software when you need rip DVD.
Have a try you will like it.

A

amadahao

I am using a great dvd ripper on my Mac. It is iSkysoft DVD Ripper for Mac, the powerful functions makes you even edit dvd infromation as easy as possible, such as subtitle make effect, and extract some of the titles or clips, and so on.