just bought the new iSkin Revo case

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

bizzy045

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
just wanted to let those who are interested know that the new iSkin case for the iPhone was released today...i have no relation to iSKin whatsoever other than that I used there cases for the iPod and they are really good...check it out..

www.iskin.com

latinnftl

Bronze
Mar 19, 2007
just wanted to let those who are interested know that the new iSkin case for the iPhone was released today...i have no relation to iSKin whatsoever other than that I used there cases for the iPod and they are really good...check it out..

www.iskin.com
Does the design mean you have to take the clear cover off everytime you want to use the touch screen or does the phone still sense your finger?

tmorse

Jul 19, 2007
isn't there another thread on this?
anyways got nighthawk.
Yep, right here... http://forums.everythingicafe.com/threads/iskin-revo.2325/

I ordered the Nighthawk as well, can't wait to get it. :laugh2: Even if you have to take the cover off to use the phone, you can still clip it to the back. I think it's worth the minimal effort to move it to the back and know that my investment is completely protected in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007

www.iskin.com
Daaanngg, this thing looks NICE.
Finally a case I actually feel safe buying. lol

stevetim

Silver
Jul 20, 2007
This is the next upgrade to the speck case I bought at the Apple store. The speck is similar, but doesn't have the impact resistant shield. And it doesn't cover any of the ports when not in use. Besides that, the Speck is good.

This revo would be great for those who pocket carry and don't want lint and dust to get in the headphone jack or the charge/sync port. I do have the crystal screen protectors, but fear the direct screen impact while carrying on my belt. Blackberry's have a great idea in the way they clip in with the screen towards you in their included belt clip. I wish iPhone had something similar, cause the back of the phone is kinda neat to look at, too.

Now if someone would make a case waterproof to about 100 feet underwater so I could listen to iPod function through the speakers while scuba diving and I would be a happy camper!

webb

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Southern NJ, USA
revo

Anyway,

I would love to buy the iskin Revo, however, it has NO BELTCLIP! I know this is not criterion for some people but it should have atleast been an option...perhaps a screw on beltclip like another holder out there on the market already.

Also, as far as waterproof cases are concerned, I just happened to come across an advert yesterday for Pelican cases that are waterproof to 100 feet, float in saltwater and are rubberized on the inside to prevent damage.

Go here to check em out:

http://pelican.com/home.php

Fred