just checked out Customize and notice something cool

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
H

Hayesimus

i was looking through all the choices for the slider bars and I realized that the three that I made are in there! lol the ones that are little iPhones with and arrow and an exit sign and a green phone sign inside of them. I MADE them! lol now i feel special. :D

HanHookie

Sep 9, 2007
Cool man! I'm using your exit sign for the power off. Im also using a dark green arrow for my slider image. Was that you as well? At any rate, good job mate. Me likes!

H

Hayesimus

i don't think so. mine were just the ones that looked like little iPhones
thanks btw

HanHookie

Sep 9, 2007
...waaaaay off topic...but......i kind of agree w/ your signature...although i wasn't really a star trek fan, im hella into LOST. I thought it was cheesy @ 1st, but good god... The writing is amazing! JJ Abrams and Daniel Lindelof are top notch creative kids.

H

Hayesimus

yes totally. he is a creative genius. and DAMN if he's not good at the whole leaving us wanting more!

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
where does everyone else access the custom sliders in customize? i can only see the standard phone ones

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
i was looking through all the choices for the slider bars and I realized that the three that I made are in there! lol the ones that are little iPhones with and arrow and an exit sign and a green phone sign inside of them. I MADE them! lol now i feel special. :D
yes cool. I'm using the one for exit as well. Good job Im enjoying your bar work.

liquidsg

Sep 8, 2007
yo did u give them permission to use your stuff? if not, its time to crack the whip man. say you got like 10k people using yo graphics. u gotta sue those customize.app guys for like 5 bucks a person. thats like 5x10k= 34000. we about to get caked up in herrrrr.

jeansteichen

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007

Pardon my ignorance, bu where did you find the customize feature?
Also, is the wallpaper the screen you see when you turn the phone off and on or is in the background all the time. Thanks.

H

Hayesimus

i used iBrickr to download the CUSTOMIZE application. but as far as the wallpaper is concerned. An unmodded phone's wallpaper is the background on the display screen where it says slide to unlock. but you can get some other programs like Summerboard and set it to be your background at all times.

colombianito

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007

cool thats you, i am using the green phone to take a call..very cool thanks.