Just downloaded iTunes 7.3.1

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

tadrewcook

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
Honolulu, HI
When I tried downloading it through iTunes update, it kept saying 7.3.0 was still the latest version.

So I updated it through the link on AppleInsider. GTG.

mjeagent

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Northern Virginia
Any new tidbits within the update.
I had heard that the new version was simply to fix an issue that iTunes was having with Apple tv. Also, might include a patch for the activation issue.
Please let us know what you find.

tadrewcook

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
Honolulu, HI
According to the iTunes website from which I downloaded, it simply said it was a "minor" fix for iTunes reading the library or something. However it was a 41 MB fix. That's minor?

If any of you guys use Quicktime, there's an update out for it as well. Lets you use full screen now without upgrading to Pro.

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
According to the iTunes website from which I downloaded, it simply said it was a "minor" fix for iTunes reading the library or something. However it was a 41 MB fix. That's minor?

If any of you guys use Quicktime, there's an update out for it as well. Lets you use full screen now without upgrading to Pro.
That's actually great. The whole no full screen thing prevented me from ever considering it for a player I'd use.

gt1948

Bronze
Jan 30, 2007
Memphis

>I think when they do an iTunes update you get the whole app. All of the updates in the past have been large also...:)

SF_VR6

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
It's an awesome update. 3G is now enabled in my phone, not to mention that I can go landscape on all my apps not just in Safari!

woohoo!