Just found another bug.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Dunno if anyone's found or reported this one yet, but here goes.

If listening to the iPod, and you're browsing a site in Safari, and do some zooming with the pinch ability, it will just randomly crash the iPod.

Man, for a be-all smartphone / ipod, it surely doesn't like to do these things at the same time. lol

Myspace.com, message reply page, specifically.

c1ockwerk

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
tested out and works fine for me. I was browsing this site with the ipod playing and zoomed in and out using the pinch a couple of times and nothing.

were you able to repeat this error more than once on a multiple of different sites or is it one site in particular?

lasquintanas

Bronze
May 21, 2007

If listening to the iPod, and you're browsing a site in Safari, and do some zooming with the pinch ability, it will just randomly crash the iPod.

Man, for a be-all smartphone / ipod, it surely doesn't like to do these things at the same time. lol

My phone was doing that yesterday so i decided to do a hard reset. Hold the home and slee/wake button together for 8 seconds. It should work fine after that.

pb30

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Minnesota
I've noticed it does occasionally crash the iPod when on complicated sites with lots of Javascript or other fancy stuff. I'll try to find some examples

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA

I think you're just not meant to own an iPhone. Every time you touch it, something else breaks.;)

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
it happened to me twice, but then i just got over it... pretty gay but the next update should fix some bugs like this

doesn't happen often though, only if im loading more than 1 window at a time

captain4004

Bronze
May 2, 2007
Charleston SC

I pinched a girl on the butt once, and she slapped me, I tried it on another girl and guess what the same thing happened, go figure.:p

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
I pinched a girl on the butt once, and she slapped me, I tried it on another girl and guess what the same thing happened, go figure.:p
I've heard there's an update that fixes that. It's called the marriage update. Thing is, after performing the marriage update, you get smacked in the back of the head when you look at a girls butt. (You never get to the pinch line of code in the procedure.)

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
I've heard there's an update that fixes that. It's called the marriage update. Thing is, after performing the marriage update, you get smacked in the back of the head when you look at a girls butt. (You never get to the pinch line of code in the procedure.)
LOL! ihad to do that because it woulnt let me post with less than 10 letters

Nuggets

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
It's not a smartphone. A smartphone is a computer like phone that gives the user access to write and run non-sandboxed applications.
Smartphones are for businesss geeks. iPhones are for cool people who can afford to shell out $600 bucks. Welcome to the club.