Just Got a Very Strange SMS

ps49556n

Silver
Jun 21, 2007
NYC
after a little research I have uncovered some info on the domain of the SMS...apparently zozoll is a French based site that apparently has something to do with webbased email and mp3s...other than that I do not know what kjndof businesss it is. I also learned that another website in 2006 received some type of message from the same domain and according to them this company is involved in some type os massive spam operation and uses certain tactics to get very large lists...they also state the the names used in front of the domain are in fact real names of people or companies but they are selected at random

I still don't understand why people in America randomly receive these messages....

dsuppa

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
New Jersey
www.dfsdesigns.com
after a little research I have uncovered some info on the domain of the SMS...apparently zozoll is a French based site that apparently has something to do with webbased email and mp3s...other than that I do not know what kjndof businesss it is. I also learned that another website in 2006 received some type of message from the same domain and according to them this company is involved in some type os massive spam operation and uses certain tactics to get very large lists...they also state the the names used in front of the domain are in fact real names of people or companies but they are selected at random

I still don't understand why people in America randomly receive these messages....
yes I googles the domain in the address and it brought me to a french website so I just chalked it up as more spam.