Just got an iPad, what case are you guys using?

isal

Bronze
Mar 22, 2009
Toronto
I'm confused as to what to put my new little toy in. I've tried the Apple Case, and not a big fan. What are you guys using?

JanL

Bronze
Aug 26, 2010
Oklahoma City, OK
I just ordered from Boxwave a case that has handles, the iPad can rotate from landscape to portrait. You can also remove the base from the cover. It looks nice but I don't have it yet. I will post more when I get it.

Sep 6, 2010
Is anybody using a screen protector? I find myself obsessed with wiping my screen down to remove the finger prints.
I've had one on mine from day one. The power support anti-glare screen protector that I have on it now looks great, and does a nice job of cutting down on the fingerprint smudges.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
I've had one on mine from day one. The power support anti-glare screen protector that I have on it now looks great, and does a nice job of cutting down on the fingerprint smudges.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe
Is that a dry install or wet like the Zagg screens for the iPhone 4? Where did you purchase the screen protector? Thank you

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
I do - I have a Zagg.
I have Zaggs on both my phone and my wife's phone and my daughter's new iPod, but to be honest they get on my nerves when using a case because they tend to roll back. I even buy the case friendly screens and then have to trim them back even more so the edges do not come up. Do you use a cse with your iPad, how are the edges? Thank you

Sep 6, 2010