Just got an iPhone, I have a question!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Montalicious

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
Hey guys, I finally got my iPhone... I have a question though

Is there a way i can clear all emails from my inbox? because it synced all my old emails too so i want to just clear it completely

Also, some videos don't show in the YouTube widget, i already knew and was expecting that.. but when i go to youtube.com it says "i need the latest flash player" yes.. i have javascript enabled.. so what should i do? enable flash? or am i SOL for youtube.com videos?

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
heres a tip: insted of deletin them one at a time on your iPhone go to your actually mail inbox on your computer and delete them in mass there. :laugh2:

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
Hey guys, I finally got my iPhone... I have a question though

Is there a way i can clear all emails from my inbox? because it synced all my old emails too so i want to just clear it completely

Also, some videos don't show in the YouTube widget, i already knew and was expecting that.. but when i go to youtube.com it says "i need the latest flash player" yes.. i have javascript enabled.. so what should i do? enable flash? or am i SOL for youtube.com videos?
you should just go on your emails site on your iPhone when you need to mass delete emails on the go.

As for youtube, you can't use it because it requires flash, as you have already found out, but the problem is that the iPhone doesn't support flash at the moment but hopefully a future update will fix this