Good day

S

Starry

Hello Ladies and Gents,
There are not two speakers
When you put the iPhone face up the Left side is the speaker
The right side is the microphone
Good day

yes mr/ms ICafe we're aware of this it was mentioned in another post on the forum.

Thank you :)

:p

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
yes mr/ms ICafe we're aware of this it was mentioned in another post on the forum.

Thank you :)

:p
Hell Sir or Miss or,
I am putting this up because a lot of new users ask this question and they do not know how to search for the answer because they are new to this forum usually
good day

Ezekiel2517

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
Hell Sir or Miss or,
I am putting this up because a lot of new users ask this question and they do not know how to search for the answer because they are new to this forum usually
good day
lol... new users are only new usually sometimes....

...usually...:p

S

Starry

Hell Sir or Miss or,
good day

Ya know what ICafe... no matter HOW kind someone tries to be to you ... you aren't ever happy are you.....

Wish there was a way to block someone's posts to where ya didn't have to view what they say at all.....

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Starry, you are in luck. Click on iCafe's avatar and you'll be taken to his profile. From there you should see a link to "Add iCafe to your ignore list".

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
iCafe, there are several people that have the speaker thing in their signature. There are also several threads that document this and other commonly asked questions.

However I'm at a lass as to why you devoted an entire thread to only the speaker information.

- John

S

Starry

Starry, you are in luck. Click on iCafe's avatar and you'll be taken to his profile. From there you should see a link to "Add iCafe to your ignore list".

TY TY TY TY TY TY.... I appreciate you LOL :)

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
Dear mr/mrs. Icafe,
stop posting pointless topics :)
good day...I said good day!
xP

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
Can you say "OWNED"?

I sure can

Am I using that can you say phrase too often?