Just got back from vacaTion

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

greeky83

Jun 27, 2007
I was in greece for about a month and I wanted to know whats up with the iPhone. Whats in the new updates and stuff? Also I still haven't updated it in a while and I have things im afraid to lose like my playlist that got deleted on my comp. and the contacts I manually entered all 500 of them!... I don't have them on my comp what should I do ?

abohsali

Bronze
Jul 12, 2007
I was in greece for about a month and I wanted to know whats up with the iPhone. Whats in the new updates and stuff? Also I still haven't updated it in a while and I have things im afraid to lose like my playlist that got deleted on my comp. and the contacts I manually entered all 500 of them!... I don't have them on my comp what should I do ?
When you sync (before updating firmware of iPhone) your contacts should sync to your computer (contacts or outlook if you are using windows). As for your music, I heard there is a software that will let you import your music form the iPhone to your computer. Check into that because a standard sync will not transfer your music to your computer, only the other way around.

-Bohs