just got me iPhone

kriffer

Aug 3, 2007
woot i just got an iPhone not to long ago, probably a couple of hours ago, extremely excited, and wait to get started, but freakin had to download iTunes again for some reason, and now its taking for ever, so going swimmin in the mean time, but hell yeah finally got one

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Congrats. Think it could be longer, day one activations were either instant, or took 3+ hours (like me).

Wangmaster

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
yesssssssss. Congrats! I myself can't see myself without it now. Hopefully you'll feel the same way!

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Congratulations! Get ready to answer questions from everyone you know. :laugh2:

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007
Congrats! I hope you enjoy it as most of us here do!

qryptiq

Jul 21, 2007
you are officially roqstar status.....:laugh2:

Aug 3, 2007
cool. I had instant download and activation, so I played with it for 9 hours STRAIGHT. I was so hungry....;)

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
well, shiver me timbers

bet you'll find the maps feature to be useful when lost at sea, matey!

so then, welcome...now go gityurself a screen cover.

kriffer

Aug 3, 2007
yeah.. i have been messing with it like all today, finally doing like all my syncs and etc.. gettin files on there.. question.. is there a way to just sync your pics right off of the phone.. anyways.. something i do need, case, screen protector.. and were good.. already today everybody was like what.. thats sweet etc etc.. im happy with it.. kinda disappointed about how i had to get a new number and couldnt port my old one over, but its worth it.. thanks everybody