Just got my black 32 GB 3GS From FedEx

topcat84

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Hi Everyone,

I ordered my iPhone last Saturday around noon and didn't get an email from Apple until sometime Monday morning. Then it said "Not Yet Shipped" until late Wednesday night. I finally got an email saying it was being prepared for shipping on Thursday morning, and later that day saw that it had been shipped, but that I wouldn't receive it until Monday, June 29th. This morning I got up and checked on the progress and it said "Out For Delivery" YES ! I don't know what happened, but keep checking your tracking data. You might get it earlier than expected. I was VERY pleasantly surprised today around noon when the FedEx driver pulled up. Cheers !

Get_Zwole

Bronze
Jun 20, 2009
Oklahoma City
hell yeah man thats awesome congrats on the new phone i know i screamed with joy when ig ot mine haha.

FuelieNova

Contributor
Silver
Aug 3, 2008
I'm happy for you. That is what I ordered.
Tg

kgil79

Aug 16, 2007
Hi Everyone,

I ordered my iPhone last Saturday around noon and didn't get an email from Apple until sometime Monday morning. Then it said "Not Yet Shipped" until late Wednesday night. I finally got an email saying it was being prepared for shipping on Thursday morning, and later that day saw that it had been shipped, but that I wouldn't receive it until Monday, June 29th. This morning I got up and checked on the progress and it said "Out For Delivery" YES ! I don't know what happened, but keep checking your tracking data. You might get it earlier than expected. I was VERY pleasantly surprised today around noon when the FedEx driver pulled up. Cheers !
the same exact thing happened to me! It was in China on Wednesday and at my door in Washington DC Friday morning at 10:30! Awesome. I thought I had to wait all weekend to get it, but now it's here.