Just got my CapsuleNeo!

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
Well, I finally got my Neo, and I LOVE this thing! Took me a while to put everything on (I'm a perfectionist). But once on its awesome, it protects every inch of my iPhone, except the silence switch and home button. Would definitely recommend this case to anyone :)

I'll post some pics later today when I get on my desktop.

I do have one question to those who already have it though, I managed to get all the big air bubbles out when I applied the screen protector, but there are still a lot of little ones left, will they clear up on their own? Or do I have to do it? *they're really stubborn, LOL*

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
Well, after attempting to clear up all the air bubbles, I quicky and efficiently ****** up the screen protector. I then applied the second screen protector (thanks Switcheasy!) and this time it came out flawless :laugh2:

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
Here's a couple I took with my iPhone (don't know where my digi camera went off to)
Still in the package:

Everything but the kitchen sink:

Rock on Sik:

Can't see much detail on the third pic, but here's a link to the Switcheasy site with more detailed pics of the Neo
http://www.switcheasy.com/products/Neo/Neo.html

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
As I mentioned before, I would recommend this case to anyone that wants the utmost in protection for their iPhone. I mean, my iPhone isn't rubbing up against any plastic because it's wrapped in a silicone membrane, and then the two lexan plastic pieces are interlocked in the back and holds the iPhone in place in 6 places. And it actually looks good to boot!

It cost me $33 shipped, I ordered it Wednesday night and received it today. Not bad considering it was shipped from Cali.

r1mania

Jul 19, 2008
Does anyone know if this case will work with the iPod dock or the Belkin FM transmitter? How much thickness does this actually add to the phone? Will I still be able to slide the phone in my armbad for the gym?

I am looking for a case that I can still do all of the above, so far...no luck! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
Ive never used an iPod dock or FM transmitter, so I can't shed any light there, sorry. The case adds a lil less than an inch to the thickness of the iPhone, but it also adds some serious protection. As for the armband, as long as it's elastic, it should be ok. Hope that helps :)

guest 5

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
I have to agree with SikShift. As another owner of this case, I can say that this is probably the best case on the market for the iPhone 3G. I am usually fickle about my cases and get bored of them easily, but I am still loving this case after almost 2 full weeks with it.

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
And not only is it functional, it looks good in the process. The first time I showed it to my GF, she said, "where's the case?" and after turning it around and looking at the back, she then said, "wow, it actually looks nice, good choice"

TeamPEZ

Bronze
Sep 7, 2008
Marietta, Georgia
This case looks great, but what if you are looking for a case with a clip to put on your waste? The kind that you have to squeeze the top in order to open at the bottom?