Just got my iPhone 4s!

Discussion in 'iPhone 4S' started by Muckcityjustin, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Muckcityjustin

Gold

Well my iPhone 4 on att was acting like crap.. took it to to Apple and they said the OS was corrupt. It was 200 days out of warranty so i would of had to pay $149 to get it fixed. I said screw that and jumped on my works account and got a white iPhone 4s through sprint. So far so GOOD! I'm really loving the new camera (which is one of the most important things for me). Siri is cool probably wont use that much though. Plus the good news is i keep my upgrade for the 5 when it comes out on att!

2. FuelieNova

FuelieNova Contributor
    Silver

Glad to hear you like it. I thought I wouldn't use Sire either... use her all the time!
    Tom

3. Jmbaker429

Jmbaker429 Evangelist
    Gold

Sounds like you got a pretty sweet deal and it's nice you'll still be able to upgrade in the fall

4. Muckcityjustin

Gold

Yeah a buddy of mine said the same thing. He uses Siri all the time now. I'm stoked i got to keep my upgrade too

5. Kadelic

Kadelic Genius
    Gold

BONUS LEVEL :) I almost didn't use my upgrade for the 4S but I'm glad I did. That's awesome you still have your personal upgrade. Who knows what Apple has up it's sleeve this year.

6. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

Congratulations! I don't think you'll be disappointed one bit with the 4S. And Sprint means unlimited data! I've heard great rumors about the iPhone 5. Good for you that you got to keep your upgrade.

Sent from my alphanumeric pager.