Just got my mini

Kobel1up

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 14, 2012
Eastern Ohio
I just got my mini in the mail today and for the few minutes I got to play with it, I love it. I have had an ipad 2 for 2 years, iPhone 4 for 2 years a MacBook Pro and I had to get a mini. This will be my last Apple for a year then I plan to buy a Mac.
I chose the white 16g and will use it for a more portable ipad to view movies and read books on. I may end up with two minis because the kids use the ipad2 and my wife needs one. I look forward to learning about this mighty little ipad.

Sent using iCafe app

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
I just got my mini in the mail today and for the few minutes I got to play with it, I love it. I have had an ipad 2 for 2 years, iPhone 4 for 2 years a MacBook Pro and I had to get a mini. This will be my last Apple for a year then I plan to buy a Mac.
I chose the white 16g and will use it for a more portable ipad to view movies and read books on. I may end up with two minis because the kids use the ipad2 and my wife needs one. I look forward to learning about this mighty little ipad.

Sent using iCafe app
Congrats! What's your opinion of the non-retina display? Do you find it ok?

Kobel1up

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 14, 2012
Eastern Ohio
I find it to still be very clear and things look crisper then the ipad 2. That's just me though.

Sent using iCafe app

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Awesome. Enjoy your new iPad mini. If you have questions, create a new thread and ask away. Have fun!

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
I find it to still be very clear and things look crisper then the ipad 2. That's just me though.

Sent using iCafe app
I've been on the fence for the mini, I was waiting until the next gen but I may just break and get this one to play around with. Thanks and congrats again!

rjkgr

Bronze
Aug 14, 2013
congrats! have fun with it. i know i liked mine and my was a deal breakers

Sep 15, 2013
Congrats! :) fell in love from the first moment too and now my fiancé wants one too.he got the ipad2 when I upgraded to the mini. I was surprised to see the difference from iPad 2 to iPad mini-awesome! Hope you enjoy your new gadget as much as I do :)

Sent using iCafe app

iBanana

Silver
Jan 15, 2010
United States
Ill admit I was one of those people that said whats the point in the mini...and now I have one.

I love my mini. I found a huge different between my original iPad and it. Course the screen really mattered to me...Im not one to notice the difference between retina and non-retina. The biggest thing was when I went to use my old iPad at my parents (gave it to my mom) and I realized what a size difference it really was! Its perfect for watching movies on while in bed at night...I can never find my stupid remote, but I always know where the iPad is!

Lisa22

Bronze
Dec 6, 2012
South Elgin, Illinois
Yeah it's perfect. And light. I have arthritic fingers so my mini is naked and weightless. Better than a book or anything else in its class. Wonder what the next one will have? From what I heard, it's not too much more.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Yeah it's perfect. And light. I have arthritic fingers so my mini is naked and weightless. Better than a book or anything else in its class. Wonder what the next one will have? From what I heard, it's not too much more.
Next one will be gold and impossible to find on launch day or weeks after. LOL