just got my switcheasy colors!

and i love them! the silicone has a very durable feel to it! and the colors are amazing! i bought the crimson(red) and voila (purple). The case is great. It doesn't attract tons of lint. It hardly does for that matter. I kinda had to get used to the home button. It feels a bit sticky but then u get used to it. It comes with 2 screen protectors that are really great, a headjack plug and a usb plug. I would definitely recommend this case to those still looking for a case that will protect your phone and not add too much bulk.:laugh2:

iconone

Zealot
Gold
Apr 8, 2008
Clear Lake Texas
and i love them! the silicone has a very durable feel to it! and the colors are amazing! i bought the crimson(red) and voila (purple). The case is great. It doesn't attract tons of lint. It hardly does for that matter. I kinda had to get used to the home button. It feels a bit sticky but then u get used to it. It comes with 2 screen protectors that are really great, a headjack plug and a usb plug. I would definitely recommend this case to those still looking for a case that will protect your phone and not add too much bulk.:laugh2:
Can you post pics of it?