just got wi-fi wanna jailbreak

ClutchNY

Nov 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
hey guys, just got wi-fi in the house and i wanna jailbreak my phone, i don't need to unlock b/c i have AT&T.

i already have all the ipsw's ibrikr and all that....but for some reason after i downgrade to 1.1.1 install installer & oktoprep, then i upgrade it to 1.1.2 but installer and everything is gone....wtf am i doin wrong?

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
hey guys, just got wi-fi in the house and i wanna jailbreak my phone, i don't need to unlock b/c i have AT&T.

i already have all the ipsw's ibrikr and all that....but for some reason after i downgrade to 1.1.1 install installer & oktoprep, then i upgrade it to 1.1.2 but installer and everything is gone....wtf am i doin wrong?
I have no idea! :p (Couldnt resist). Seriously, someone who has downgraded, then up^ will surely chime in and assist you.

Good luck & Happy New Year!

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
hahaha, thanks, hopefully someone will help before its time to go out n partyyyy
Clutch pleaseee... if you're going out to party, I highly doubt you'll be trying to upgrade at 11:59 p.m. Besides, if you're going to be around a lot of screaming people, you probably wont hear your phone anyway! :cool: