Just in case of an early release.....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

timschizzle

Bronze
May 22, 2007
By some act of god, if Jobs is going to announce tomorrow that the phone is available as of 6/11, that would mean that they arrive at AT&T stores tonight. For those of you who work at an AT&T/cingular store, if you get a shipment tonight, and have a feeling that its the iPhone, POST IT ASAP so that we can make arrangements to go get it tomorrow.

Again, this is just in case... i have no knowledge of anything like this happening, and i doubt it will, but this will be a good way to let us know if it does.

Thanks!

May 6, 2007
United States
By some act of god, if Jobs is going to announce tomorrow that the phone is available as of 6/11, that would mean that they arrive at AT&T stores tonight. For those of you who work at an AT&T/cingular store, if you get a shipment tonight, and have a feeling that its the iPhone, POST IT ASAP so that we can make arrangements to go get it tomorrow.

Again, this is just in case... i have no knowledge of anything like this happening, and i doubt it will, but this will be a good way to let us know if it does.

Thanks!
Lol. I do not work at AT&T, but I still haven't heard anything of the sort. I don't think it would be smart or reasonable on Apple's part, but I guess we can only hope.

Saiko

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
It'd probably send a lot of people (nuts like us) into mass hysteria, and then I'd have to end up using my WRX's potential to get to the Apple store.

Remain Nameless

Bronze
May 14, 2007

Thanks!
Not to sound negative, but if that happens... I'll go into cardiac arrest.

Marksman

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
It is fine to have your dreams and what not.. But there is no way this is going to happen.

It would be of no benefit to Apple or AT&T to do this.

Not to mention there would be no way for them to successfuly hide that they were going to do it.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
I don't think they would ever do that since they told a definate date already. What if people lent out their money or cant get a hold of cash due to bills etc until the end of the month? What if people worked their budget around the release?

Spin This!

Silver
May 4, 2007
early release? doubt it... if anything, the iPhone will be delayed but I think it'll be right on time.

maybe a pre-order option but we'll see.

iGeorge

Jun 7, 2007
I agree that it wourld be cool if he announced tomorrow that they will begin taking pre-orders starting tomorrow and it would arrive on or before June 29th. but even though I have the money to buy the iPhone tomorrow, I wouldn't unless they release full specs and data plan prices ahead of time cause I would be so pissed if I ended up spending $600 + taxes on a phone to come to realize that my SLVR and RAZR contain better features than the iPhone.

gsxr370

Apr 12, 2007
i just want all the details first so I can have everything planned......but if it comes out tomorrow or tuesday I will be out the door and into the att store so fast.....

Marksman

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
Yeah I would be very happy with the ability to pre-order now and be done worrying about it.

That is really the one thing I hope to hear tomorrow.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
I don't think it'll be available until the 29th, but I would love the opportunity to pre-order it tomorrow.
I don't think it'll be available until the 29th but a pre-order announcement, even if it's just letting us know when they will start taking preorders, tomorrow would be awesome. :laugh2:

P-one

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007

Thanks!
Like they're really going to do that just for us.lol No offense but that's a long, long shot!

Peace:cool: