Just noticed something about my caller ID...

Domin8stang

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
I was watching the commercial today, and i'm running the latest firmware 1.1.2 and noticed that when i get a call the caller id picture takes up the entire screen, as if it were a wallpaper. (i have a launch 4 gig)

My dad just got one last week and his as well as the one on the commercial showed the caller ID in the top corner of the call screen, with the normal bg still showing...i cant find a setting or anything to change it... any info? thx.

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
it depends on how you added the picture to the contact. on my mac, if i add a picture to a contact in the address book application, the picture shows up as a small one in the corner of the call screen on my iPhone. if i added the picture to the contact on my iPhone directly (by editing the contact and adding a photo from the photo library), it shows up in full screen view when that person calls.

Domin8stang

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
it depends on how you added the picture to the contact. on my mac, if i add a picture to a contact in the address book application, the picture shows up as a small one in the corner of the call screen on my iPhone. if i added the picture to the contact on my iPhone directly (by editing the contact and adding a photo from the photo library), it shows up in full screen view when that person calls.

that makes sense now, my dad has a mac and i have a PC...thanks! :cool:

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
Things like this are good to know; very informative for when I get my MacBook.