just payed for touchpad...now what?

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
how will i get my code for it? I payed the 15, but when i open the app its still the same...when i click "check activation" it just says its not yet been registered...should I email them or wait to see if they are just a little slow?

Last edited by a moderator:

coop1701

Zealot
Silver
Jun 30, 2007
how will i get my code for it ?
I can't remember exactly..., But I bought it also. There was a pop up when I went into the app that said check for license. Once you hit it, they have your code loaded into the app. I never had to manually enter any serial number. They keep it all. They register it by your phone's serial number.

Dec 10, 2007
blacked out
How did you pay? There might be some delay in processing the payment? But, just like coop said, once you click "check activation" it should work immediately; no need to enter any numbers.

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
How did you pay? There might be some delay in processing the payment? But, just like coop said, once you click "check activation" it should work immediately; no need to enter any numbers.
yes im thinking there is a delay...ill wait till later tonight to see if i need to send them and email, but when i click check activation its not activated yet:eek:

coop1701

Zealot
Silver
Jun 30, 2007
yes im thinking there is a delay...ill wait till later tonight to see if i need to send them and email, but when i click check activation its not activated yet:eek:

Keep us posted... it's a good app and I use it a lot for work. I'm only having trouble connecting to one machine, and it's probably just because it's Windows 2003 Server.

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
well, its another day and my payment still hasn't gone in. so i am still not activated
i might send them and email before i go to school

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
Mine went through right away. I would send them your name, and the information you should have received in your email. When I got my iPhone replaced and had to switch my license to the new iPhone, they were extremely prompt to address my email and transfer my license when given this information.

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
k when I get home from school I'll send them an email and see whats going on

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
maybe this has something to do....
i just made the paypal account and i linked my bank account and added 20$(it said it can take up to 3-5 days to put money in)and then i payed for touchpad and donated to zodttd and neather have gone through yes...so do u think that it will take some time because it has to put some money in to my paypal or sould it still go through immediately ? cause my friend said if there is no money in paypal it takes it right from your bank

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
well i sent them an email and it said this
"As you can see -- your payment is as yet uncleared. Once it clears, your serial will be automatically registered in the activation server. If you have any problems, feel free to send in an email" but i don't know why its taking so long to go through

Dec 10, 2007
blacked out
bummer.. guess you're just gonna have to be patient. In the mean time, if your itching to VNC, you could play around with VNsea. You can find it on installer. I think you may have said you already did, can't remember..

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
yes i have tryed that, it was way slow and color was all crazy
lol looks like im gona have to wait

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Is Touchpad the same, or similar thing to TouchPad Pro?

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
yes i just didn't wana type the hole thing in the title, even tho its just 3 more letters lol

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
i finally got screen view to work, amost a week after i payed for it lol
but a few questions now...there is an option for hi-def or just on...if i pick just the reg. on, the colors arent that great..look kinda like there the negative or something....how can i fix that is there something i have to do on my pc? or is every ones like that

second can i zoom out a lil if so how?

ps im useing screen view now and im loving this haha

Dec 10, 2007
blacked out
yes, the high def connection gives you a crystal clear picture but the performance is a little bit sluggish (but not that much). Where as the the non-HD gives a better performance with, as you can see, a not so great picture.

I'm not sure how you can zoom out, unless you've already zoomed in. Zooming in and out is done just like you do with pictures (pinching and spreading with two fingers).

It's a pretty cool app. Glad you finally got it working!

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
yes, the high def connection gives you a crystal clear picture but the performance is a little bit sluggish (but not that much). Where as the the non-HD gives a better performance with, as you can see, a not so great picture.

I'm not sure how you can zoom out, unless you've already zoomed in. Zooming in and out is done just like you do with pictures (pinching and spreading with two fingers).

It's a pretty cool app. Glad you finally got it working!
maybe its the size of my moniter (about 20in) but when i try to zoom out in the web then the actual website gets zoomed in or out, not the pic of my moniter