just pre-ordered my iPhone 4s!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 5, 2011
So excited, I just pre-ordered my new iPhone 4S. I opted for the 16GB white version and cannot wait for this thing to ship. What did everyone else order?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 5, 2011
um no I ordered the 4s bud. as I stated on another thread my contract is through a AT&T reseller and they don't receive iPhone unless ordered by a customer. I went today paid and ordered and was told they would put my order in next Tuesday which they said was the first day they can place their orders and phone should arrive by friday launch day

Jun 7, 2010
Please I need help ASAP. I'm trying to put in my pre order for IN STORE pickup. Everything goes fine until when APple asks me if i want it delivered or pick it up?
It has add to cart for deliver but NOT for instore pick up? Is there something I'm missing or are they no longer taking in store pick up option. I live in the USA. Please hurryy anyone

RPMSTL

Bronze
Jun 22, 2009
Not sure, I had mine delivered.

Went through ATT - Black 32. Took 5 minutes start to finish - no delay's.

Jun 7, 2010
Did ANYONE do in store pick up. I don't want it delivered. I'd rather pick it up after camping out with everyone else I know. God why is this so difficult?

showguy

Silver
Dec 2, 2007
Long Island, NY
Set my alarm for 4:00 est. Apple site only allowed me to go so far and than crashed. I had the Att site ready on my PC as a backup. Went right through on ATT. Got my conformation for October 14th. We shall see.