Just said HI SUZIE

Discussion in 'iPhone 6' started by djwindsor, Oct 31, 2014.

1. djwindsor

djwindsor Contributor
    Silver

I have my phone plugged in for charging. Anyhow, I looked over at the couch and my cat was looking at me with half closed eyes. I said HI SUZIE!!! The iPhone shouts back, Good morning David!! LOL

2. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

This is a cute story! LOL!

I just tried it. It worked! I'm excited, I never tried that before. I sure hope that Apple will fix this feature so we can call, Hey Siri or we can say Hi Suzie and get Siri when the iPhone or idevice is not plugged into a power outlet. That would be GR8!! Of course when Mophie get's their Juice Pack for the 6+ out here then maybe we can do it when we use that. I can't wait to try that.

Nevertheless, I like that feature.

3. up10ad

up10ad Genius
    Gold

It works fine with a Mophie.

Rick - Pardon my driving, I'm not texting, I'm reloading

4. billnye97

billnye97 Contributor
    Silver

I really think a mophie for the 6 Plus is a little overkill. I would have no need for an extra battery pack with the great battery life this phone has.

5. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

At first I thought that too, but I know me. It depends on what you do. I know how I move and do things and I will need a Mophie. The battery life on the 6+ is outstanding and I don't need to recharge during the day while at work like I used to at all. I go home with 40% left and I love that. For me, that is unheard of until this glorious 6+. However, I know me and I will need the Mophie no matter of the outstanding battery power.

I know this summer, maybe even this winter, as I love doing things outdoors in the cold like shopping, that I will need more power. I can be out all day into the evening and need more juice. I don't like my iPhone to run down to below 15% while I'm out so I will always need a Mophie.