Just set up my phone and have a pricing question!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

daveh98

Jun 27, 2007
I only was able to add the data plan for 20 dollars. I also added text messages 1500 for 10 dollars.

My question is that my current plan is 900 minutes and unlimited texts and a small data plan. Is it going to keep my minutes but know to override my previous text and data plan? I feel like I might get double charged. I hope they don't add 30 dollars on top of the complete plan I already have?!

daveh98

Jun 27, 2007
your current data plan. I think you will be fine!
but I didn't get to select the minutes! It just allowed me to pick the data plan. So are you saying that my minutes stay the same and they just switch the data plan? That would make sense.

Also..are you denny crane from sR straferight? Lol if so its Dave from notebookforums. lol.

Denny Crane

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Alabama
but I didn't get to select the minutes! It just allowed me to pick the data plan. So are you saying that my minutes stay the same and they just switch the data plan? That would make sense.

Also..are you denny crane from sR straferight? Lol if so its Dave from notebookforums. lol.
You are correct about your assumption above related to the plan, but incorrect about which Denny Crane I am. I'm just a big fan of Boston Legal. Nice to meet you though Dave.