just some questions

teambash

Bronze
Aug 20, 2008
Ok I will try to make this short because im sure you always get this as a new guys jailbreaks their phones. In order to use customize do u need themes to load on your phone cause everytime i go into the program I cant change anything? And im running winterboard can i change my apps that wont switcover like shazam etc? I had a friend jailbreak my phone so i have no softwear on my comp. Also how do I get nes and games. Im sure there is a ton that can be done to this phone the question is how?
Thanks to all that respond to this thread.
newbie.

HBOC

Bronze
Aug 4, 2008
Portland, Oregon
you get the NES emulator from Customize or Cydia, i cant remember which one.

To get Roms, just search google for NES roms.

I SSh'd the ROMS onto my iPhone via winscp. there are several good tutorials (i have em'; bookmarked on my youtube account) that show you how to all of these things (not in one video, ofcourse)...

let me know if you want the links.

there are a lot of good tutorials, and even more bad tutorials on youtube.
the ones i have are great! i didn't even know what winscp was 3 weeks ago, and now i know how to ssh files to my phonw, edit icons, etc on my phone. Lots of great info out there...

teambash

Bronze
Aug 20, 2008
you get the NES emulator from Customize or Cydia, i cant remember which one.

To get Roms, just search google for NES roms.

I SSh'd the ROMS onto my iPhone via winscp. there are several good tutorials (i have em'; bookmarked on my youtube account) that show you how to all of these things (not in one video, ofcourse)...

let me know if you want the links.

there are a lot of good tutorials, and even more bad tutorials on youtube.
the ones i have are great! i didn't even know what winscp was 3 weeks ago, and now i know how to ssh files to my phonw, edit icons, etc on my phone. Lots of great info out there...
I would love a tutorial. I just downloaded ssh and I don't see the icon

cliffeman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Feenix, Amizona
I would love a tutorial. I just downloaded ssh and I don't see the icon
There is no icon for OpenSSH. It's used to access the file system on the phone. You need to download an FTP client like WinSCP, iPhonebrowser etc (for pc) or Cyberduck, fetch, filezilla (for mac).

NES can be downloaded from Cydia btw. Also, a GBA emulator was just added as well, called gpSPhone.