Just spoke to manager @ Pasadena Apple store

sajawebb

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
All "Personal Shopping" assistance reservations have been cancelled for the 29th of June!

1st come, first served!

sajawebb

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
yes, we knew this. Any more info?
hey iPhoneofift...didn't know if you knew or not. I'm going to The Grove @ 1000 when they open. I work right across the street from the Grove ... and have to work from 7-until I can finish (10-11)!?!

Some people that don't know the Grove will park on the fairfax side, and I'll beat them by parking on the Grove Street side.

Wow! An 8 hour wait!

Check out the what to bring in your backpack thread.

Make @ least 1 friend...8 hrs is a long time w/o a trizzle fo shizzle! Don't drink coffee/juice on this AM. Just sip h2O all day!

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
hey iPhoneofift...didn't know if you knew or not. I'm going to The Grove @ 1000 when they open.

Some people will park on the fairfax side, and I'll beat them by parking on the other side.

Wow! An 8 hour wait! Check out the what to bring in your backpack thread.

Make @ least 1 friend...8 hrs is a long time w/o a trizzle fo shizzle!
thats fine. grove is cool too.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
hey iPhoneofift...didn't know if you knew or not. I'm going to The Grove @ 1000 when they open. I work right across the street from the Grove ... and have to work from 7-until I can finish (10-11)!?!

Some people that don't know the Grove will park on the fairfax side, and I'll beat them by parking on the Grove Street side.

Wow! An 8 hour wait!

Check out the what to bring in your backpack thread.

Make @ least 1 friend...8 hrs is a long time w/o a trizzle fo shizzle! Don't drink coffee/juice on this AM. Just sip h2O all day!
What exactly is a trizzle fo shizzle?

JnC

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
it's a trip to th' [izzle(tee *2)=tHe facilities] :oops:
Then just say pisser, you wanker. ;)

"trizzle" is "true". You said "True, for sure." Not "the facilities". Geez. :p

IMHO, the whole "izzle" thing is overdone.

No wonder the iPhone keyboard is rumored to be fubar. You can't even get your wannabe slang straight. :laugh2: