Just Spoke With Apple...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

cherry ghost

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007
The official policy about the price drop is refunds will be issued for anyone in the 14 day window. After that, no refunds, at least for now.

I was three days short of a $200 refunds. Stings the nostrils but staying classy.

ucla24

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
Keep Trying!

Posted this in another thread, but don't give up people:

I just got back from Apple Store and got 2 refunds of $216.50 each for my 2 iPhones. I has outside the 14 day return period on both....one was 16 days and the other was 27 days.....bottom line, call around and be persistent and only talk to store managers.....you have nothing to lose and some serious cash to gain...I really love my iPhone now!:laugh2:

hot_mamma311

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
Chicago
Posted this in another thread, but don't give up people:

I just got back from Apple Store and got 2 refunds of $216.50 each for my 2 iPhones. I has outside the 14 day return period on both....one was 16 days and the other was 27 days.....bottom line, call around and be persistent and only talk to store managers.....you have nothing to lose and some serious cash to gain...I really love my iPhone now!:laugh2:
well thats good to know, did you buy yours from the Apple store? I bought mine at an AT&T store on July 28th, I wonder if AT&T will be as nice

cherry ghost

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007
Sweet Redemption

I just got back from my local Apple store where I was given a refund of $216 dollars. I was 17 days from the date of my purchase. I'm going to start a thread outlining how it went down.

bluelynx

Jul 23, 2007
Houston
What about the poor unfortunate souls that braved Mother Nature to purchase on Launch Day?

Are we to be left out in the cold simply because we put a small amount of faith on the price not dropping until after Christmas?