Just Want To Say Thanks

erhalt1

Bronze
Jul 10, 2008
I know this is a knowledge based forum, but I would like to say thanks to everyone who helps and responds to our questions. I know most of mine are dumb, but you still take time and help me.

So this thread isn't asking for anything it is just a reminder to say thank you for everything.

God Bless:laugh2:

IDoc

aaronsiphone

Bronze
Dec 28, 2007
I don't think ive helped you but just think we were all in your position once apon a time! you learn by doing. I know for sure when I came on here I asked soem stupid question (the best beiong what does EIC stand for?) give it time and youll be one of them helping others! its quite simple really

erhalt1

Bronze
Jul 10, 2008
I guess I wasn't thanking anyone in piticular but I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that keeps EIC floating. Sometimes it is just nice to say thanks.

aaronsiphone

Bronze
Dec 28, 2007
Sure there are a lot of good people on here

akaremo44

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
Always remember-
There are no stupid questions,
Only stupid people ask questions.

LOL- just kidding I have asked my share of questionable questions here also

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I know this is a knowledge based forum, but I would like to say thanks to everyone who helps and responds to our questions. I know most of mine are dumb, but you still take time and help me.

So this thread isn't asking for anything it is just a reminder to say thank you for everything.

God Bless:laugh2:

IDoc
Very nice to have you here. As was stated there are no stupid questions here(except for why doesn't my other speaker work:p). For a place to have so many people that really don't know each other, it is a feeling of family and friends around here. We all care about each other as you will find out the longer you are here.

aaronsiphone

Bronze
Dec 28, 2007
pheww i thought it was only one my phone that the other speaker doesn't work! shall i take it back to the Apple shop and get it replaced?

joking

impaler

Silver
Apr 28, 2007
No dumb questions! That's the beauty of user forums...those in the same community of interest helping others.