Just wanted to give props

Elbacanazo920

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Bronx, NY
Kudos on the whole EIC development. You guys did a great job. a lot has changed. I was gone for like two weeks I come back see things are running more smoothly and also the way things are categorized are nice. Only forum I belong too and I see why. GREAT JOB!

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Kudos on the whole EIC development. You guys did a great job. a lot has changed. I was gone for like two weeks I come back see things are running more smoothly and also the way things are categorized are nice. Only forum I belong too and I see why. GREAT JOB!
hmm. I thought I was getting another acolade...

Seriously, I'm sure Chris appreciates the thanks for the props! this is a great place and once you get to know all the characters around here you'll be addicted...like I am. I never knew just sitting on my ass could be such a fun and learning experience until I found this place...

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
This is the only forum I belong to also and I must say I got very lucky to find EIC. I can't imagine any other forum having this many knowledgeable and friendly people. It is unbelievable how for the most part everyone gets along and looks out for each other. Of course the mods have a lot to do with how a forums is run, so thanks to them.
Great job Chris and team.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
hmm. I thought I was getting another acolade...

Seriously, I'm sure Chris appreciates the thanks for the props! this is a great place and once you get to know all the characters around here you'll be addicted...like I am. I never knew just sitting on my ass could be such a fun and learning experience until I found this place...
I agree !

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
I'm lucky to have bought the iPhone 3G in order to participate in such a great community. I've been (still am) a member in several online gaming forums, but I have left all of them. Now I participate in this one and www.dragonbotpro.com/forum

It's a forum made for an online paid-for aimbot for a game called GunBound. I've already quit that game, I'm just around to help people there. I actually am going to become a moderator there soon.

Oh well, a huge thanks to Chris and all the moderators around (let's not forget them) for keeping EiC so great.

Elbacanazo920

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Bronx, NY
I still remember over the summer of 07. I was in Dominican republic, still dreaming of getting an iPhone once I headed back to the states. I would get on the internet and show my family what I was going to get. I found EIC, by a google search and started reading on what the phone can do. I found out about the price drop here and on my birthday I got the phone. Awesome.